In light of the current situation unfolding with the Coronavirus, Stark wanted to reach out to everyone with some status updates and useful information.
Currently, all Stark Office Suites locations will remain open during normal business hours. It is our hope that we will continue to be able to operate in the current manner.
During this time, we ask all clients who come to our facilities heed the CDC’s advice with regard handwashing and “social distancing” within the suites. During this crisis, if you become ill or begin to exhibit any symptoms of illness, we strongly encourage you to communicate with your doctor and remain home to help ensure everyone’s health and safety.
As recommended by the CDC, everyone should take the necessary precautions to ensure that we all remain safe. You can help prevent yourself from getting and spreading the virus and other respiratory illnesses by following these steps:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for 20 seconds or more.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact such as kissing, hugging, and sharing cups or eating utensils with people who are sick.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or shirt sleeve, not your hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces, such as toys and doorknobs, especially if someone is sick.
- Use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Stay home when you are sick, coughing or not feeling well.
Stark is taking this outbreak very seriously and we are committed to remaining proactive in our response and diligent in our efforts, with our focus on everyone’s health and safety being foremost in our minds. As the situation continues to evolve, we will keep you posted with regard to any changes that need to be made related to our services. Stark will continue to monitor this situation very closely on a day to day basis and react accordingly to the rapidly changing course of events.
We will keep our clients updated on the News page. Thank you and stay well.